[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Lotje

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Wed Apr 9 00:36:12 EDT 2008

Mieke i'm so so sorry for you and Erwin :o(
Every morning Duke and i say our hello's to all our friends and of
course the Winky Girls are always in our thoughts.
I'm devastated for you wish i could give you a hug i know how much
you're hurting.
RIP Lotje run free at the bridge little one i'm sure by now you've
caught up with Jan and many other piggies at the bridge.
(((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) and heaps of piggie kisses from us
both for you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lots of Love
Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxxxxxx