[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: The Jolly Rodents are All Reunited at the Bridge

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 02:29:39 EDT 2008

A Very Sad Hello to All,

      Charlie, the last of the Jolly Rodents, is gone....

     Impossible as it would have seemed yesterday (Monday), he has gone to
join the merry and jolly   group at the Bridge.

     And so another legend dies, that of the Jolly Rodents. There have been
Jolly Rodents here for six years now -- until now.   It's ironic that just a
few days ago, Charlie was talking about his birthday being the first of this
month and his 4th adoption day coming up on April 25th .

     Right now I don't feel like I can come through this, but I guess we go
on.

     I first knew he was ill late last night and started him on antibiotic
then. When I went to pick Charlie up today, I knew he was dead. I held his
little body and petted his soft fur wishing I'd never have to let him go.

     He was the first of the Jolly Rodents that didn't have to be helped to
the Bridge.

     Captain Jack said that he spoke of his GPDD buds, of his caveret
buddies, and as best he could, he spoke of his love for his Yaya.

     I will write more later. Right now, I just cannot.

     Rest in Peace my precious little one.

In mourning for the greatest little guys in this world,
Alge