[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Pet Insurance?

Anderson, Jocelyn M jocelynm at umich.edu
Wed Apr 16 09:15:52 EDT 2008

Hello people and piggies,

Fireball went back to the vet yesterday to see how his abscess was
doing, and it had filled by again. This time he was put under
anesthesia, so that the vet could really clean it out and get around the
hardened tissue. He is doing okay, but seeing a hole in his neck was
awful. He is eating, but he misses being apart from his piggy friends
again.

The vet mentioned he might have to get both of his bottom teeth taken
out. With all the vet bills adding up, I'm starting to wonder about pet
insurance. Is there any good company that's in the US? All I have found
so far is VPI. Is that company any good?

Thanks in advance!

Jocelyn, Little John, Fireball the Fat, and Flashbang Fatbottom