[Gpdd] Announcement: Condolances Jolly Rodent

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 13:46:52 EDT 2008

Alge, I am so sorry to hear about your last Jolly Rodent Charlie. I am sure that their is a party joining on over the bridge with all of the piggies. You can be certain that all of the other Jolly Rodents were waiting for him to arrive.

I also want to thank everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes for Sailor Willie this past weekend. He had a wonderful birthday relaxing up north with me, my husband and my mother-in-law. He enjoyed his many treats.

Thanks,
Alicia and Sailor Willie