[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Welcome Shadow>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 05:02:29 EDT 2008

Hey Shadowfax!

Welcome to the digest! Its a very fun list with some very cool pigs. I love that you have crazy scientist hair just like me! I was named Igor because of it (igor, dr frankensteins-crazy-scientist servant), thats because my slave is a fan of mr. pratchett who writes parodies about science fiction and fantasy and a bunch of other stuff. She also is a fan of mr tolkien just like your slave and she looooves your new name. I just think that for our SAS training someone who is named shadow because of his looks will be a very handy partner.

Dont you like those mats? I think they are very cool, i'm still trying to grow some dreadlocks so that I'll be able to make a little wig for Captain jack. But I think I just saw my slave sneaking around with that shampoo bottle of hers...I think I'm going to hide in my house now and hope she forgets about it...

Lots of wheeks!
Igor