[Gpdd] Announce: Princess Snowflake's Maid(Pig) of Honor

dfhakes at aol.com dfhakes at aol.com
Thu Apr 24 20:55:34 EDT 2008

Dear Princess Snowflake,

I would be honored and thrilled to serve as your Matron (Pig) Of Honor.? This is such a special time for you and you've made a wonderful match.

Let me know your colors as soon as possible so that I might start looking for an outfit.

Also, I am ready for all of the responsibilities of a Matron Pig.? I'll arrange a bridal shower for you shortly.? However, I don't think it would be suitable for me to host a bachelorette party.? I will ask Lucy & Mina to organize that.?

Whee don't have much time before the wedding but Mina will have to do her best to shed a few extra ounces.

Love,

Penny