[Gpdd] Announce: Teddy & Princess Snowflake's Wedding

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Tue Apr 29 06:10:06 EDT 2008

Wow Teddy I am so excited that you want me to a Groomspig of course I would love to do it, I am sure my Samantha will be really impressed that I have such a serious job for the wedding.

What do I need to do, can I help Baci plan the stag night?

What do I wear?

ohhh its all so exiciting think I need a little sleep

Fugly the Fabulous (thanks for the name ideas Manny the boar, I think fabulous is a very good name for a groomspig)