[Gpdd] Misc: Why can't we find piggies?

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Aug 2 02:18:52 EDT 2008

> There are so many piggies lookig for a home and here I am, looking for a
> tiny boar or maybe a bigger boar. I know there are 2 I'm intterested in in the
> Columbus, OH shelter, but piggies can dropped off, left in boxes at petshop
> doors or even beside dumpsters and we are unaware of it. (Or else we'd rescue
> them!)
>      But it is ironic that with so many piggies looking for homes -- some not
even in rescues or shelters -- that it's hard to find a piggy nearby. Of
course there are always pet shops, BUT....
     At any rate, I know there must be piggies in my rather immediate area
needing a home (yes, I've decided to get a buddy, preferably a baby for Captain
Jack.) anyway, it's just one of those things but such a shame for the homeless
piggies.

Alge and Captain Jack     <--- apprehensive but excited at the prospect of a
playmate.