[Gpdd] misc: Oh, Nooooo!

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 23:19:44 EDT 2008

Anita,

I HAD to look even though I've seen it all before and it makes me sick to my stomach.
Just the other day I was changing TV channels when I "thought" I had found a show about guinea pigs.  There were so many of them, with close-ups of the babies...only to find it was about cuy!
A former student of mine lived next door to a Peruvian family who kept guinea pigs loose in their home and he said when he smelled "that awful stink", he knew they were barbecuing them.

:(  Very sad.
Joanne and her 6 perfect pigs

Until there are none, adopt one!  Don't buy while shelter animals die.