[Gpdd] Announcement; Fugly is a LAPS piggy

M MFug at live.co.uk
Sun Aug 3 12:33:51 EDT 2008

Well my not so little boy Fugly now weighs in at 3lbs and is qualified to be a LAPS piggy, he actually achieved LAPS weight last month but I was convinced it was a fluke due to his having eaten grass all day the day I weighed him, Sadly his mummy has also gained weight in the last month.

What can I say never accept diet advise from a piggy

Please could someone let me know who and what I need to email to get Fugly added to LAPS blog

Thanks