[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Congratulation Fugly Buddy>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 03:27:06 EDT 2008

He Fugly Buddy!

Congrats on your LAPS membership! I'm so proud that my best bud is a LAPS member. Next time Suus (she is a LAPS girl) starts threatening that she'll send the LAPSguys on my neck if i misbehave again, i'll have someone on my side. Although i have to be honest.. they usually just stare at Suus while chewing away on some carrots..heehee.. the other LAPS pigs sure are cool.

Wow.. you'll be a chick magnet next virtual event.Sammy will be so proud.
About the LASS (Large and ample slave society) that sounds like a great idea!! Those slaves sure are heavy (in general.. but mine looks a bit on the heavy side too). Where do you think we should set the limit? What does a slave wheigh.. Hmm.. she must be about fifty times my wheight.. *thinkthink*..

110 Lbs!!

Wow that sure sounds like a lot!!! Two extra digits added..Okay.. I propose all slaves above 110Lbs qualify for LASS. What do you think, Fugly??
Ow... my slave is staring at me in a funny way.. gotta go!

Igor the Irrisistible