[Gpdd] (Misc) We are still here!

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Aug 5 17:50:43 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that Biscuit and I are still here, I know we have been quiet recently, but have been trying to keep up with all the digests! Biscuit is doing well after the loss of Tea, we were quite worried for a while, but he seems to be getting back to himself!

Also, I saw this on a news site, and thought I would share it with you all as it made me chuckle - hopefully the link works:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041961/Winning-whisker-Will-athletes-match-Olym-pig-sporting-stars.html

Wheeks to all and condolences to those that have lost piggies,

Claire & Biscuit