[Gpdd] misc; LAPS

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Thu Aug 7 05:34:13 EDT 2008

Hey Igor buddy your maths must be well out, surely not even the biggest slave could weigh 110lbs, here is my maths LAPS = 3lbs x10 = 30lbs x2 = 60lbs surely no slave can weigh much more than 60lbs coz that it double ten times as heavy as a LAPS and that would be huge.

Captain Jack (CJ) of course you are one of our buddies, make sure your slave gives you a constant supply of food so you can munch and munch and munch and join the LAPS club. I have seen your avatar and it is really cool, I see what you mean about your photo but it does show off your amazing ginger hair, no-one could miss seeing you.

Well gotta go theres food to eat

Fat boy Fugly the Fantabulous