[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Two years ago

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Fri Aug 8 00:27:56 EDT 2008

It was this week on the 5th August that our dearest Sully left us in
2006, i'm sure many of you remember my heartbreak at the time.
You know it's got a little easier in some ways but as soon as i think of
him i still cry he was such a sweet guy.  He's still very much missed by
his mate Duke too, who now does not wheek at all...........he lost his
mate and his wheek all at the same time almost.
The love and concern and the amazing support you all showed before,
during and after his passing was just awesome and i'll never ever forget
that THANKYOU ALL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully - gone but not forgotten) xxxx