[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Becky

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Aug 25 15:19:08 EDT 2008

Donna, Huck, Thatcher, Big Jim, Aunt Polly, Zion, and Houdini, we are so very sorry to hear of Becky's passing.  We know that her loss was a shock, and our hearts go out to you.  It is very sad that she developed a mass, but we are glad that she never had any pain and that she rallied and was her usual self for almost a month.  Although she was only three and a half, we hope you will find comfort in all of your happy memories of her and in how you rescued her when she was abandoned with Aunt Polly outside a vet's office.  You are so right about how precious piggies are and how special each day with them is.  Becky was so lucky to be a beloved member of your family.  We send our belated condolences, and we also send best wishes to her good friend, Aunt Polly.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday