[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Peppermint

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Aug 26 18:40:15 EDT 2008

Corrine and Michael, we had so hoped that Peppermint would be all right, and we were very saddened to read of her passing.  Please know that you were not the cause of her death and that you did indeed do everything you could to help her.  You took her to three different vets, called the emergency vet, and asked the GPDD for help.  When she seemed to be in pain during the night, you stayed with her the entire time, comforting her and letting her know how much you loved her.  When she had the blood in her urine, it was not because you had gently massaged her; we are sure that your msssage was actually a help in her being able to poo again.  Truly there was nothing else you could have done to save her; unfortunately it seems that it was, sadly, her time to go.  Peppermint passed to the other side from your arms, the place we know she most wanted to be.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of her, such as how you two bonded immediately and how she refused to drink from a water bottle but enjoyed her bowl.  She was lucky to be so loved.  We send our belated condolences on  her passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday