[Gpdd] health; Limping

M MFug at live.co.uk
Fri Dec 5 15:14:13 EST 2008

Hi all, I am worried about the little Fugly, today when he came out for his run he is limping badly, he wont put his left foot down on the floor.

We have looked at the foot and it is not sore or scabby, it felt colder than his right foot and is slightly puffy feeling but it doesnt appear to hurt Fugly as he let us touch it and move the leg about without so much as a squeak, yet when we put him down he limped.

He is still eating well and he is running about just as much as he normally does but without using the back left leg.

If he is still like it in the morning he will be off to the vets.

Does anyone have any idea what it might be or what I can do for him.

Very worried M