[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGTE: Sailor Willie & Squeakers

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 5 12:45:54 EST 2008

Dearest Alicia,

We are so very sorry to read that both of your little guys have moved on to
there next lives.  While we all know they are happy and running free and
easy, we also know it is so devastating to lose our little fur babies at any
time.  It is especially tough when you lose 2 back to back, I am sure.

My heart is broken for you and there are tears in my eyes for you, Glynnis
and all of the other slaves who have recently lost their beloved babies.

God bless and I pray for peace in your hearts at this sad time.

Hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Samantha & Tabitha