[Gpdd] silly; south park

M MFug at live.co.uk
Sat Dec 6 04:52:17 EST 2008

Hey Igor, of course we didnt go taking over the world without you, although I would have made a very convincing guineabee and Captain Jack would have been the one and only pirate piggy, you could have been a piggysawrus rex with your mad hair.

wow those piggys nearly took over the world only to be caught by a mini slave how unfair is that, although we have an advantage over those piggys if slaves started playing pan pipe music we would not go running away we would give them a dance show they wouldnt forget.

Did you hear I am pretending to be a pirate at the moment I have been hopping about not using one of my legs in the hope mummy will get me a wooden, it hasnt worked yet.

Catch you guys soon for more plotting

Fugly the flying guineabee