[Gpdd] Silly; wooden legs

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 11:47:45 EST 2008

Well buddies, I have given up on hoping Mummy will get me a wooden leg so I am running normally again now, just using 3 legs was too much effort and much too tiring, I had enforced bed rest to let my leg recover grrrrr.

When I was allowed out again I went mad, jumping and running and crawling under things, think Mummy got suspicious then as there was no sign of a limp, lucky she was so happy to see me acting normally I got away with that wink wink.

Pirate Piggys I see you are stilll struggling with a name for your group what about the Jolly Rogers?? this is nearly the same as the Jolly Rodents and its also the name of the pirates flag. How cool is that, of course you may not like it, just an idea.

Well gotta go before Mummy catches me on the puter

Fugly the Feeling a lot better or Fugly the Faker depending on who you believe