[Gpdd] MISC- peeing piggies!

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 10 20:53:44 EST 2008

Our Butterscotch would pee on us sometimes, but he didn't signal in
advance. He wheeked WHILE peeing on us, as if to say, "Oops! I'm
peeing on you!" It wasn't a pain wheek, it was just a notification.
Silly boy! We miss him.

-ginger
co-slave, with Steve, to Mr. Mike T. Pig
remembering Niles, Clover, and the leaky Butterscotch