[Gpdd] Bridge: Little Porkchop

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 03:45:21 EST 2008

Grace,

     I'm so sorry that you lost your baby. It leaves a very big hole in our
hearts when one so love departs. Still, that is the measure of the quality of
love and affection you gave her.

     As for your anti socials -- try a little food through the cage bars. Of
course you know now that you should have ben working on socializing them
sooner, but if the one of Michael Vick's dogs can be socially rehabilitated to the
point of having a home (good news, huh?!!) there's hope for your piggies. I'm
sure they've had a good home -- the company to each other, food, warmth so
they haven;t been unhappy piggies but work gently on socializing them and getting
them gradually more used to your presence. I used to ist at the cage and feed
pieces of parsley thru - stem first. Most seem to eventually take to the
process.

     And they may be piggies' piggies, not people piggies. You've still given
them a good home. Good luck -- a good piggy friend is a wonderful thing.

     All best and again, we all know and share the heart break of losing a
piggy that was as loved as little Porkshop!

With deepest sympathy,
Alge and the Jolly Rodent Piggy Pirate Crew