[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Pork Chop

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 19:39:30 EST 2008

Grace

I am so sorry you had to put Pork Chop to sleep. It was the best thing since her liver was so bad. You made her passing much more pleasant than liver failure.
Your other pigs will take time and patience if you ever get them tamed down. Some never do no matter what you do and others will get better with age.
I always got a thick towel out and sat my pigs on my lap ever night. I called it "quality petting time." I would pet them and give them a veggie snack. They got more and more used to the routine. As they got older they would relax and stretch out and take a nap on my lap.
Again, I am sorry that Pork Chop had to go. I send my condolences and good luck with taming Rusty.

Dawnda Stricklen

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com