[Gpdd] silly; chat room

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 07:14:47 EST 2008

Hi guys I have set up a very basic chat room, where if you ever feel like it you can drop in and chat to other piggypeople.

http://www.chatmaker.net/chatap/rooms/piggypeople/

when you click on link you will be given a user number, when you write a message just tell us who you are so we dont get confused. There is no need to sign in and you dont need special email address or software so everyone can join.

Me and Glynis have been chatting this morning testing it out, we have however managed to miss Mieke and Janneke when they popped in.

Hopefully with people all over the world using it you should find someone to chat to whenever you pop in (no guarantees though)

Hope you all enjoy it and pop in for a chat