[Gpdd] silly; Fugly photo

M MFug at live.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 14:14:42 EST 2008

Fugly is soooo excited by all the lovely  comments he has had about his photo, he especially over the moon that the world famous Piggyfriends want a pigture of him for their gallery, I have told him I hope its a rogues gallery as he is being a little devil at the moment.

Dawnda Fugly is most assuredly a boar, he has forgiven you for doubting that due to the fact that you have admired him enough to have him on your desktop lol.

Proud Mummy and Photo Editing Experimenter M