[Gpdd] silly; Fugly photo

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 18 19:05:55 EST 2008

Fugly looks a lot like Mr. Mike, except I think Mike is more platinum
and fatter. He is the first blonde pig I ever saw. It's interesting
that Fugly and Biscuit have the same coloring. Steve Slave suggested
there might be a mad scientist somewhere breeding a super race of
blonde pigs, but I gave him The Look. ;-)

Fugly, you are a handsome rascal!

-ginger
slave to Mr. Mike T. Pig
remembering Niles Cougar, Butterscotch Furpants, and Clover Bud