[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Thank you Mavis and Edna and Elizabeth!>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 20 14:00:45 EST 2008

Hi Mavis and Edna and slave Elizabeth,

This is Suus! We were shocked and horrified when aunt Mieke told us that our slaves thank-you-very-very-much-email never made it. So this time we are trying it ourselves.. We bet that silly slave of ours did something wrong.

Thank you very very much for your lovely presents! We love them! When we got the tube Igor couldn't stop popcorning :-D (Really!!). Igor thinks our slave currently looks like she ate too much red peppers, but us girls know what she got from you ;-). We are making slave read another chapter of Olga da Polga to us every night. We weren't allowed to open our personal packages yet, so we're eagarly awaiting christmas morning.

Igor cannot stop grinning at the lovely pigture he got from the both of you! He thinks you girls are very cute too.
Thank you so much and have a very merry christmas!

Suus, Yaya and Igor (staring into space..a lot!!)