[Gpdd] [MISC] Thanks Secret Santa!

Anderson, Jocelyn M jocelynm at umich.edu
Wed Dec 24 11:50:08 EST 2008

A package arrived for the piggies today from Sherry and the Piggie Pals! I took a peek inside the box and uncovered an adorable Santa sack.  In the sack was a lovely smelling bag of hay and other gifts that will have to wait until tomorrow. There's even a present for myself from Sherry and the Piggie Pals! There's a very cute piggy Christmas card included, too. Very photogenic piggies I must say! Pictures will be forthcoming of the piggies and their holiday gifts, I can't wait to see their reactions!

Thank you Sherry and the Piggie Pals!!

Jocelyn, Little John, Flashbang Fatbottom, and in memory Fireball