[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Fireball

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 26 12:52:39 EST 2008

Dear Jocelyn:
We are very sad to hear that Fireball left for the Bridge on Christmas Eve.  It's always so awful to lose a beloved furbaby, but losing them during what should be a joyous holiday makes it that much more difficult.
I lost my heart-pig, Annie, on Christmas morning two years ago.  She had been ill for a week, was on medication, and I was hand feeding her Critical Care.  On Christmas Eve she seemed to have perked up and I thought my most precious gift that year would be that she pulled through.  I checked in on her at 1am on Christmas morning and she was resting comfortably and I went back to sleep with a happy, relieved heart.  When I got up to start the day, I went into her room to wish her a Merry Christmas and to my horror she was gone.  I just leaned over the cage and sobbed and sobbed.  I was having company no less so I had to pull myself together and entertain for the holiday.
Yesterday, even 2 years later, it was sad for me...I thought of my beautiful Annie.
So,
I know what you're going through and I am so so sorry.  Just know that I'm thinking of you.
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie