[Gpdd] Misc; e-mail from Duke's Party

Suze suze at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 3 20:54:57 EST 2008

Wow, Mom, you need to get Rocky to come home.  He has been so foolish
here in Australia.  I cannot control him even though I am older and
wiser!!  He was drinking a lot of carrot wine at Duke's party, and I
hear he tried to get into the girl's room and Glynnis had to shoo him
out!!  Duke's party was amazing!  We all hooted and hollered at the jail
scene from Chicago, and the final tribute, the Rumblestrut blues was
very affecting.  Until Rocky started trying to swing from the
chandeliers and found out they were props and wouldn't hold him up!!  He
bumped his butt when he fell but he's okay now.  I think he'll be very
quiet on the way home.  He's been leaving notes for Tabitha all over the
house, but I'm not sure she'll fall for him!  He seems to be playing up
to all the ladies.  I have been the model of decorum, but I'm not sure
Duke's Granny gives us enough food.  Perhaps I'll wheek even louder in
the morning and see if that works!  I like the taste of the romaine hats
they have here.  Maybe you can make some for when we get home. Oh-oh,
gotta go, here comes someone else to use the 'puter!!  See you soon,
we'll be home on Tuesday!!
Love, Feef, (who is good as gold) and Rocky (who is a bad boy)