[Gpdd] MISC Welcome new piggy

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Feb 2 19:13:29 EST 2008

Andrew,

Welcome to your new as yet unnamed piggy. I looked at his pigture. What a handsome fellow! Seeing his pigture made me think back to past rex Piggyfriends. Cloud, who was white, Truffle and Treacle, chocolate and brindle sisters, Rolo and Raffles, golden brothers - all great characters. Big pigs with a big personality to match.

I love rexes and five of my current herd have this kind of coat. Daisy and Roscoe are silver agoutis, Toffee is golden and Crystal is white with ginger eye patches. Mayflower looks like a white piggy whose head has been dipped in chocolate.

I know that you will have lots of fun with him. Give him a welcome hug from us all.

Do let us know when he tells you his name.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.