[Gpdd] Virtual :Spunky reports in

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 11:24:20 EST 2008

I just got the following email from Spunky,

  "Hey mommy errr Slave,
  I have found someone. (big sigh and hearts
  coming form my head) The Corkster and I
  have found bliss. She is so sweet to me and shares
  so well, (Not like those fighting sisters Miss Perky
  and Miss Pooky.) Corkster and I were holding paws
  and nuzzling in the corner watching all the action
  when the drinking games got out of hand. Wheek
  did have a little wine but not to much. Wheek
  were setting back watching Fugly and boy have
  I got some stories to tell. But I promised Corster
  that I wouldn't gossip about it cause wheek agree that
  \what happens in OZ starys In OZ. Glyniss has been
  such a wonderful host to us. I can't believe the variety
  of treats that were provided. (you know me and my
  stomach) Well better go many more wanting to use
  the puter.
  A love struck Spunky"

  Well they you have it Spunky has found his love now.
  Maybe he'll settle down some.

Birdie