[Gpdd] Virtual:The Lady Bug came home

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 11:37:25 EST 2008

I'm glad to say that The Lady Bug made it home on Saturday evening, in time for my birthday yesterday.  It was so nice to get at least some piggy kisses and burbles.  I must say though, she smelled strongly of apples and a bit of strawberry!  (Duke, did you let her get into your birthday present of special strawberry wine?  She is terrible to have used her wiles on you so you would share.)

  The steward from PigAir who brought her home with all her luggage was awfully nice.  He was holding her up very nicely!  I suspect she had a large amount of apple wine while on her way here.  After I fed her yesterday I got my kisses etc. but she's been sleeping an awful lot since then.  I can always tell how good of a time she's had by how much she sleeps.

  Thank you Glynis and Duke for hosting LB and all the others.  I suspect your party was a huge success.  I think your yard will have enough fertalizer for the next several years!

  Joan, again, slave to The Lady Bug (and happy she's home again!)