[Gpdd] Miscellaneous: SCAMPS and LAPs

Kirsten McKnight kirsten.mcknight at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 16:44:15 EST 2008

Hi Debby and all the other SCAMPS,

I think it is quite likely my boy Winkle is not only eligible for LAPS but
almost elgible for SCAMPS as well.

He has been with us since the start of the summer of 2003. Alas his mate
Widget (mum of Licorice RIP, smoke and Squeeeks) is no longer with us else
she would be the same age as Winkle. As of September this year Smoke and
Squeeeks will be 5 years old and they tell me that even though they feel
like they are still in their piggy adolescence I think they are excited
about the thought of belonging to a club of such distinguished piggies...

But, to Daisy LAPS pigsona importantis, please could you add Winkle to the
LAPS roll call even if he's not yet quite there for SCAMPs?? He says he only
needs a few more months to reach SCAMPS requirements but is willing to wait
if he can only be added to LAPS as he is 3 lbs on the dot

cheers
Kirsten and the Critter Crew