[Gpdd] Virtual: Spunky and the Girls ready for Wales

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 21:03:51 EST 2008

Spunky here, I am packing as we speak.
  I was tring to get away without the girls,
  but they found out. Darn it anyway.
  Corkster, I can't wait to see you again
  (sigh) you are such a wonderful girl.
  I'm so happy now cause your my
  girlfriend. Mommy err slave says that
  if you want you can come to vist me
  when wheek are ready to come back. I
  think she misses me when I go but doesn't
  want to admit it. Slave also says that I have
  to be a gentlepig and escort you safely. I will
  gladly meet you with Pig Air to meet you
  at the pigport. I have some roses for you
  dear as long as I can hide them from my
  sisters. We'll show up at Graces together
  since we are a "couple" now.
  See you soon dearest Corkster,
  Your man Spunky