[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Nova

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Feb 14 22:27:40 EST 2008

Oh Penny i'm just catching up on my emails, i was so so sad to read
about dear little Nova going to the bridge :o(
Another of our special friends has become a little angel......
RIP Nova run free at the bridge i'm sure you're now popcorning with
other family members and friends from the gpdd.
I've been sobbing here at my desk for you all, i just can't believe how
many precious little bundles have gone lately :o(
((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))) and piggie kisses for you and
the gorgeous Piggy Friends xxxxxxxxxxxxx
A sweet little piggie who had a rough start in life but then became one
of the infamous PF's where you were so loved and cared for say hi to our
Sully for us.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx