[Gpdd] SILLY: We're coming to Wales

Schumann, Jan Jan.Schumann at SelectHealthofSC.com
Fri Feb 15 09:52:38 EST 2008

WHEEEEEE are coming to Wales.  We had to whine and wheek and beg but Mom
is finally letting us come.  Mom visited there many years ago so she
couldn't refuse us.  Zathras thinks she is just jealous because she
can't come along.  She said the daffodils and crocus were beautiful but
we are NOT to eat them.  She was there right around this time of year so
she got to see them.

Zathras is looking for a girlfriend who will share his love of hiding
under the sofa during floor time.  That could be a nice place to cuddle!

Leela is looking for a boyfriend who like to be tickled as her whiskers
are long, delicate and beautiful.

As for me, Queen Tribble, I just want to honor our hostess with my
presence.

We'll be heading by Cardiff to see if any of the Doctor Who or Torchwood
cast and crew are around.  We want autographs and maybe we can inspire
them to have a guinea pig Time Lord or Time Lady.

Also we are not used to the cold as we come from Charleston, SC.  We are
bringing our warm cozies with us.  Can you have some nice mulled cider
ready for us when we arrive?

Speaking for myself and my subjects,
Tribble Regina

Transcribing for Tribble can be tough.  When she added that Tribble
Regina, that was over the top.  Don't take her seriously about Zathras
wanting a girlfriend.  He is a bachelor pig living with his adopted
sisters and would not know what to do with a girlfriend.  His grandma
(my mom) is his girlfriend. Leela is looking for a gentlepig but wants
to take things slowly so no boars should get ideas about moving too
fast.

Jan
Mom to Tribble (Regina), Zathras, and Leela
Lokai in my heart

Jan Schumann
Medical Services Data Analyst
Select Health of South Carolina
PO Box 40849
Charleston, SC 29423-0849
843.569.4847 p.
1.888.824.7788 f.
www.selecthealthofsc.com
Mission: We help people get care, stay well and build healthy
communities

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.