[Gpdd] [MISC]<Naughty slave catching up>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:21:07 EST 2008

Hi All,

I've been a very bad slave, my little herd is very unhappy with me, so i'll try to make amends. I'm currently moving from the south of the netherlands to amsterdam (yeah!! finally, hopefully, a city that sounds slightly familiar to you guys). I've been sorting out all my stuff, while being very busy at my job etc.etc...

Btw, catching up on the digest is like an emotional rollercoaster, one moment i'm laughing about duke's birthdaystories, then i'm almost in tears because a friend went to the bridge. My heart goes out to all of you..

@kacee; we're keeping paws crossed for barnee!
@rocky and cocoa's; Happy birthday! Especially from Igor
@Fugly; happy adoption day! Again especially from Igor
@glynis; thank you so much for hosting dukes birthdayparty, my herd arrived a while ago. They were well taken care of, suus even got her wheight back up to LAPS standards.

I'll send an extra email in a minute about the calendar.

Valentine's day; my herd is extra upset with me because i forgot to send their cards. They are not talking to me right now.. So..here we go..i sincerely apologize...

This is for Mavis from Igor: http://xs124.xs.to/xs124/08082/igorvalentine589.jpg
This is for Charlie from Yaya: http://xs124.xs.to/xs124/08082/yayavalentine991.jpg
This is for Seussy from Suus: http://xs124.xs.to/xs124/08082/suusvalentine783.jpg

Grtz