[Gpdd] [MISC]<Calendar>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:46:16 EST 2008

Hi All,

I'm afraid my new years resultions didnt hold up like they should, but there's no time like the present.
Suus wants to interview the following piggies or their slaves (e.g. if the pig went to the bridge), if any of you feel like it, please send a little story about yourself to the digest. Its not compulsory, just for fun ;-)

- Second part of Januari ( http://picasaweb.google.com/GuinyGirl/KalenderTest/photo#5138395793225650994 )
Dear Guinness (master of Beth) Were you celebrating your birthday or someone else's? You have a very cute nose.
Hi Gordon (master of Audrey), thats a very nice couch you're sitting on, boy i'm jealous. that lettuce sure does look yummie.

- First part of Februari ( http://picasaweb.google.com/GuinyGirl/KalenderTest/photo#5138395844765258610 )
Ah.. these are two GPDD pigsonalities. Duke and the Lady Bug. Ofcourse the two of you are very well known. There is a reason why we made our slave use your pigtures for valentines day.. How did you guys meet? Duke, is spinach your favorite food? Lady bug, what kind of food do you like best? Tell us your secrets about how you have trained your slave soo well.

- Second part of januari ( http://picasaweb.google.com/GuinyGirl/KalenderTest/photo#5138395831880356706 )
Mr P! aka Pumkin. I just looove the way you talk. It's so manly. Tell us something about yourself, what are your hobbies?
Sailor Willie. How did you get your name? Sailor willie is very unusual. My slave tells me that you were in a cute sailorsuit on the pet of the day website. Was that before or after you got your name?

Grtz
Janneke and Suus

P.s. How to download the calendar:
 The calendar is on a protected part of the gpddwebsite. You need a username and password to reach it.The adress is:  http://www.gpdd.org/calendar (click or copy)The username is: GPDD-memberThe password is: 2008CalendarPlease pay attention to the caps and make sure you type it correctly.We have made 2 versions.There is a calendar which is suitable for USpaper (letter) and a version that is suitable for A4 paper (standard in most countries).With both versions you have two downloadoptions. You can either download the whole calendar at once, or page by page (for those of you who have a slow internetconnection).If you want a preview, you can click on the thumbnails (small pictures). they will become a bit bigger so that you can check out the calendar before downloading.If you cannot open the pages, you probably don't have an acrobat reader. You can download it here: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html (dont download the googletoolbar)
P.p.s: here you can see alle the pigtures that competed for a spot in the calendar: http://picasaweb.google.com/pandameisje/GPDDCalendar