[Gpdd] SILLY: Pig Air has made a pick up in Charleston

Jan Schumann janettejr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 15:31:27 EST 2008

I packed Tribble, Zathras and Leela off on Pig Air this morning for Grace's
party.  They are taking Pig Air directly into Cardiff.

Grace, to you have travel arrangements from there or will they have to hitch
hike?  They do want to spend a day in Cardiff looking for the locations of
Dr. Who filming.  Leela wants to be a companion since she is named after one
from the Tom Baker years.  Tribble wants to hang out in Cardiff Castle.
(That pig thinks that she'll be a queen if she just goes INTO a castle.
I've had to tell her that there are castles all over Wales.)  Zathras just
wants to go grazing on the beautiful hills outside of Cardiff.

After their day in Cardiff with strangers, they tell me that they will be
more than ready to spend time with GPDD friends.  I hope that you are ready
for my fur babies because they are on their way!

Jan
Mom to Tribble, Zathras, and Leela
Lokai in my heart