[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Thank you for your words for Chester

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 00:16:08 EST 2008

Cindy,
     I thank you for the reminder that I helped Chester to the Bridge when I
did for his sake and not for my own. It helps to be reminded. So often the
what-iffig takes over, but, the fact is, it is a decision once acted upon cannot
be undone. I continue to miss my little guy so much, but all you wonderful
people here have helped me greatly. We are lucky indeed to have each other.

     Thank you.

God bless,
Alge and Charlie, Joly Rodent in Mourning