[Gpdd] BRIDGE: Ginger RIP

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Jan 3 20:07:52 EST 2008

Dear Sherry,

     What a shock that must have been to have awakened and found that Ginger
was already at the Bridge. It sounds like perhaps her little heart suddenly
gave out. I'm so sorry for your loss, but it's a wonderful story you've told of
all the years you shared, from the very beginning. Piggies who are loved are
the luckiest piggies of all tho I know that doesn't dispel your grief.
     Now she'll be popcorn jumping in fields of grass, clover, dandelions,
carrots -- all the best of all things until you meet again.

God bless,
Alge and Charlie, the sad Jolly Rodent