[Gpdd] Care (Feeding Bean Sprouts)

JODI GRIMM jodigrimm at msn.com
Fri Jan 4 16:48:08 EST 2008

Hi,Hope everyone had a good holiday season.  I want to grow sprouts from mung beans and I'd love to share them with my pig. There are other types of sprouts to grow and I figured if they were safe for me to eat then they would be o.k. to feed to Gussie. I've looked all over the internet and can't find any information.  I won't feed my beloved anything until I know it's 100% safe.  Thanks,Jodi