[Gpdd] [CARE] Coroplast

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 13:28:37 EST 2008

Hi Friends!
I responded to Lynn, Samantha, and Tabitha at their e-mail address.   While I
was writing, I got to thinking that I should post as well regarding the  C&C
cages.  Cavycages.com is a very good site that explains the entire  concept of
C&C cages.  Cubes can be found at Walmart, Target, K-Mart,  and Bed, Bath, &
Beyond (to name a few places).  For the coroplast --  that can be pricey and
harder to find.  However - and I have never tried  this, but am very tempted
(as I am in the need of new coroplast): we in the  states are quickly
approaching election time (YUCK)!  If you have a *tacky  political street corner or two
or a million*, like we do in my  town (LOL - sorry but the truth hurts!) --
you will find that most of the  signs are made of coroplast.  I may wait till
the election is over a grab a  (larger) sign.  This coroplast stuff can easily
be hosed down and  disinfected.  Then after the bottom is put together it is
covered with  bedding, toys, and most importantly - piggies.  No one will ever
know if  Hillary or Barack Obama, or John McCain, or Ron Paul, or Peter Pan, or
Mickey  Mouse, or whoever is under there - LOL.  Again, I have not tried this
--  but I think it will work -- and above all -- save $$$!!!
Take care -
Donna and the SC piggies
Huck, Becky, Thatcher, Big Jim, Aunt Polly, and  Houdini