[Gpdd] SILLY: New vice-president of LAPS

family.duffy at virgin.net family.duffy at virgin.net
Mon Jan 7 16:34:18 EST 2008

Hello to all piggies and their slaves worldwide!My name is Orinoco and I have just been officially named as the new vice-president of LAPS. Thank you Hamlet for your touching biography of me on the LAPS web site. I hope I can be as good a vice-president as you are a secretary and I will do my very best to assist Daisy Piggyfriend (President).  I am also very honoured that you, Hamlet, will be visiting me in Surrey, England. I will open a bottle of the carrot wine that the Piggyfriends had at New Year and celebrate with you. I am so happy - first I find out that I am a calendar girl, and then I hold a position of responsibility in LAPS! 2008 will be a good year. I would like to thank various people who have helped me get where I am today. Firstly, Peter Gurney. I don't know where I was before I lived with him, but his was the first home I remember and he clearly gave me a good start in life. Secondly, my slave. She provides the large amounts of food necessary to maintain my ample size. Thirdly, but by no means least, my fellow Squeakers. They generously share all the food so none of us ever go short. So please celebrate with me and keep eating lots and lots so we can increase the membership.Love, best wishes and thanksfrom Orinoco