[Gpdd] CARE: Found good price on Carefresh

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 9 17:47:53 EST 2008

Hi all,

Not much time to write today but I wanted to let you all know that if you go
to Amazon.com and type in Carefresh, you will find a store called PetFood
Direct that is offering a 50 litre bag for $11.60.  I bought two of them and
paid $9.00 shipping to GA.  I didn't think it was bad at all.  You can't go
direct to their web site because the price is higher there.  Just a heads up
to you all.  Oh, they also have the Ultra for about $15.60, I believe it
was.

Hope this is helpful to somebody.  Does anyone know a source for a good
price on aspen wood shavings?

Talk later, Lyn