[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Queensie RIP

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 01:27:08 EST 2008

Dear Joanne,
     I am so very sorry for your loss and like almost all of us here I do
pretty much know how you feel. I assume you helped her to the Bridge. Think of
her at the Bridge scampering and playing - and eating, fully healed and renewed
-- leaving you to recover. Also, when we are hand feeding or syringing feed
and water our little ones, a very deep bond develops. You were bonded before but
in the caretaker role really seems to forge an even deeper connection. I'm
just saddened for you.

     Our condolences and prayers are with you and Tootsie.

Alge and Charlie, the lone Jolly Rodent