[Gpdd] Silly - birthday party

elizabeth lakin elizabethlakin at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 07:16:02 EST 2008

Thankyou for all your messages about adoption day, I spent all evening feeding Edna and Mavis their favourite foods (I hope they are not too heavy for PigAir).

They are looking forward to meeting their chaperones Gingerbread, Mayflower and Diamond. I will pack them off with lots of food but we will see how much will arrive.

Mavis asked me to tell Fugly that she is sure Igor has enough affection for all the pigs and that she doesn't want to upset Fugly. However, Mavis is getting very excited about meeting Igor.  I am a bit worried as Edna may feel left out, I hope their is a boar out there manly enough for her!

Thoughts to all pigs,

Elizabeth