[Gpdd] Silly: Manny and Peaches

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Sat Jan 19 04:16:38 EST 2008

Dear Little Peaches

I am overjoyed you will accompany me to Dukes Grand Party. OH! Your beautiful pigture just sent me over the moon!!  I didn't know I knew how to rumblestrut but it just happened, and wow does it feel good.  Your Peaches and Crème complexion complements my look completely, I am a Black and White Roan Abyssinian, I will look like a tuxedo to your perfect ball gown. And don't worry about your little paw, it will be the first that I kiss, my slave Sandy's youngest son has a paw like that too, and he grew up nicely and he and his wife are expecting their first baby next month.  Another thing, since whee are both Roans whee cant have babies so I promise to behave and to protect your virtue at all times.  I am very excited to meet you I'm counting the seconds now. Australia here whee come!!
Manny your Boar