[Gpdd] [SILLY] Duke's party

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Jan 20 21:13:24 EST 2008

Oh my i'm sooooo thrilled to see that over the weekend lots more of my
lovely friends can come to my birthday and have fun and play
YIPPPPEEEEEEE

It's ok all slaves as granny said lots and lots of room for everyone and
she's ordered in heaps of veggies, fruits and hay for you all.  I'd love
to receive foods from all over the world what a wonderful way for us all
to sample new things mmmmm can't wait.
Oh and i know she doesn't mind giving medicine to any sick piggies or
piggies that need daily meds, wish she wouldn't give them to me tho
YUK!!

We have a few flowers in the garden not many, something about a drought
don't know why as it rained all weekend but granny said some more should
grow by my birthday and if any of the boars would like to give white,
yellow, pink or red roses to their lady friends that's fine EXCEPT i've
reserved a dozen of the special roses just for my darling Lady Bug SIGH
she's soooo beautiful i look at her pigture every day and also send her
my love everyday too.

The count is rising it's up to 97 piggies coming WOOO HOOO.
Thankyou PS i'm glad your slave said it's ok to bring the video.... i
was wondering too if we might have a look at Bing doing his special
songs i know my granny loves to watch them he he he he i'll get her to
setup the puter downstairs and we can all be on the couches and pillows
and watch them as well, oh and i thought we might also watch Dr.
Doolittle as well.  If anyone has any other suggestions of shows we
could watch please tell me.

Would you all like to play some games too???  we could have games for
the young ones that means they can run around and popcorn and for us
'SCAMPS' (a wonderful idea that... count me in) we could watch the young
ones or join in some other more sedate games.

I wondering if you'd all like to explore a bit of OZ with me.... any of
you who are able to stay a bit longer, and i see there's a few that have
asked to stay for tax time i don't know what that is but that's OK with
me.   I thought we could take PigAir to see a few of the other states
and also maybe use the balloon the girls are thinking of using to come
to OZ mmmm not sure of that balloon thing tho, but hey we'll give it a
try.

Ladies you might like to bring a cardigan or a light jacket incase of
the weather getting cool and for night times and boys maybe some long
pants and a jumper/sweater for night as well.  At the moment it's lovely
weather and not tooo hot, around the 25 degrees C.

I'm getting really really excited now, not long to go only 11 big sleeps
to go..... i better go now granny wants the puter.....

your friend Duke xxxxxxxxx